Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Part 2 of 2

I added another 3.95 miles this evening. Two runs, one day. Like a canoe in a hurricane, I rock a bit.

Still don't know the time, but I'm not sweating that small detail.

Since I cheated a little bit this morning and went 2.6 instead of the 3.5 I was planning, I decided to run my 3.5 this evening, but added a little stinger at the end. All in all, not a bad run. I didn't have to labor during any of the run, and only paused at certain points to decide whether to stay on the path or take a turn. The whole run out--1.8 miles--was non stop. I paused only to decide whether or not to add the stinger. The next mile was also non stop (that was the stinger portion). Come to think of it, I didn't pause at all except to wait for traffic for the whole run, until the last 3/4 of a mile. At that point, I paused only to decide whether or not to run on the north side of the street, or the south side. I picked the south and rolled on.

This is 13 miles in two days. That's a lot of running for me.
I just might be becoming a raramuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment