Monday, July 13, 2009

It was a cool evening

Yea, cool for Houston. "Only" 88 degrees... at 8:45 pm.

So, I didn't want to run tonight. But I did anyway. I guess I'm glad I did. I guess that counts as a win.
I got in about a mile and a half (according to Google Earth) and got it in with no stops. That certainly counts as a win.
My bike has a flat. What the hell is up with that? I don't remember hitting any bumps Saturday eve, but I must have pinched it somewhere. Probably on the driveway.

Lunch was a chicken salad at LaMadeline's, but I'm still fat. I need to get that tire fixed pronto. That's the only way I can think of to work off the blubber--I'm more likely to ride 200 miles in 2 months than run 200 miles in 2 months. Think I may even ride it to the session meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment